Main Auditorium / Saturday 10:00 - 13:00
IAPCAM: Complications Workshop
This session is worth 3 CPD Points
The International Association for Prevention of Complications in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPCAM) will host an unmissable engaging training session on everything you need to know to prevent and manage complications from non-surgical treatments, should they arise. The training will be led award-winning aesthetic practitioner Dr Beatriz Molina, who founded IAPCAM in order to provide annual consensus updates on complication prevention and management, as well as practical, evidence-based hands-on training.
She will be joined by Sharon Bennett, award-winning aesthetic nurse prescriber and chair of the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses, and Dr Sophie Shotter, a national trainer and key opinion leader, who will both share their case studies of managing complications and best practice advice. Consultant oral and maxillofacial surgeon Mr Jeff Downie will discuss everything you need to know about what goes on below the skin’s surface.
The session will cover:
• An anatomy masterclass detailing locations of blood and nerve supplies
• Live demonstrations of how to approach high risk injection areas in the face
• Removing hyaluronic acid filler with the use of hyaluronidase
• Complication case studies, offering a comprehensive overview of how they were successfully managed
• Audience discussions and Q&As
Please note this session is for medically-qualified practitioners only and you will be required to provide a professional number in order to attend.
Share this session
To attend this event you will need to book for this session specifically. Booking is limited and on a first come first served basis.