The Business Design Centre
52 Upper Street, Islington, London N1 0QH
Situated in Islington, one of London’s most vibrant areas, the Business Design Centre is located within 2 miles of both the City and the West End, and is ideally situated for both transport and local entertainment.
Travelling by public transport
The Business Design Centre is within walking distance of Angel tube station which services the Northern Line and is also only a short distance from King’s Cross and Euston mainline rail stations which also offer multiple tube services.
Travelling by car
The venue is conveniently located on the A1 which joins several main roads including the North Circular, M25 and M1 enabling easy access from anywhere in the UK. For information about parking click here.
In such a central location, the venue is easily accessible from any London Airport:
- 30 minutes from London City by taking a taxi or tube to the venue
- 40 minutes from Luton by taking a First Capital Connect train direct to King’s Cross St Pancras
- 60 minutes from Heathrow by taking the Heathrow Express to London Paddington for a short taxi ride or tube journey to the venue
- 60 minutes from Gatwick by taking the Gatwick Express to London Victoria for a short taxi ride or tube journey to the venue
- 70 minutes from Stanstead by taking the Stanstead Express to London Liverpool Street for a short taxi ride or tube journey to the venue